Feeling stuck on that hamster wheel? In your career right now, do you want to move up, move on or set up your own business?
For this special Afterwork at Les Voiles we have invited our former President, Hulya Kurt, Career, Adolescent and Parents Coach. Hulya is empowering humans to take action and uncover their inner resources.
Tuesday, she will reveal to us what motivated her to write the Break Free from your Hamster Wheel and few tips about uncovering our inner resources!
This book can serve as your GPS to break free and strike out in a new direction, starting with the crucial start-point - developing the correct mindset to decide to act! This is followed by detailed, practical advice on how to create your action plan to move ahead.
Using this interactive book, you will:
· Become clearer about your values, strengths and skills
· Enhance your visibility and credibility
· Create new habits and routines
· Use self-belief affirmation techniques – yes, you can do it!
· Address and overcome fear and stress
· Analyse your network and create your ‘board of directors’
· Make effective use of LinkedIn as your primary networking tool
· Create your own action plan to follow
This book gives you all the tools you need to develop and implement your break-free plan.
Iulia (email@example.com) & Kasia (firstname.lastname@example.org) will have the pleasure to be your hosts.
We are looking forward seeing you soon!
Fee: none, cost of a drink (please kindly clear your own tab with the bar; OWIT Lake Geneva is not responsible for clearing your bar bill).