OWIT Lake Geneva organized a Panel Discussion on the Future of Digital Trade on April 26. The event was free of charge for OWIT Lake Geneva members and our special guests. The 44 participants that attended the events benefited from the vivid discussion, and the debate.
The high-level panel discussion highlighted the importance of e-commerce in the inclusive trade agenda and the leading role played by ITC and eBay.
We are honoured to share with you a statement delivered by Her Excellency Ms. Rhoda M. Jackson, Ambassador of the Bahamas.
Distinguished speakers included:
- H.E. Mr Eloi Laourou, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of the Republic of Benin
- H.E. Ms. Rhoda M. Jackson, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Permanent Representative of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas
- Mr Paul Batibonak, Trade and Development Specialist, Cameroon Permanent Mission
- Mr Juan Hoyos, Adviser Sustainable and Inclusive Value Chains, International Trade Centre
- Mr Fabian Staechelin, Business Development Manager, eBay
Connect with us on Twitter and Facebook to view a livestream of the event!
For more information on our panelists and their e-commerce initiatives visit:
Special thanks to Girls in Tech for being our technology partner for the event and thanks to Florence Maghe for the amazing pictures.